5.23.2009

a.standing.O

Last night Premiered one of the must see movies of the summer DANCE FLICK and Tonight The Oracle will be attending a Premiere party for it's release. Now many people are skeptical about spoof movies. Are they really worth $10+ to see? Should I wait for them to come out on DVD? After movies like Superheroes and Meet the Spartan...spoof movies kind of lost thier flavor. Being a movie buff myself, I was one of those skeptics...(and my ticket was $10.50...that's a half-a tank a gas round these parts) Now that the Wayans family is back in the game I decided to give it a shot. And needless to say, that was money well spent.

Yes it Has its corny, over the top moments but when its funny...ITS FUNNY! Another film from the talented comedic minds of the 154872984631984 member Wayans family.

I give DANCE FLICK a STANDING O!

Here's a short clip of one of my favorite Parts:

No comments:

Post a Comment